VITA INFORMATION ON PROSTATE
THERE ARE OTHER DISEASES OF THE PROSTATE LIKE:
1. PROSTATITIS – inflammation of the prostate
2. PROSTATE CANCER – cancer of the prostate.
This discussion is on prostate enlargement.
The Good news is that there are lifestyle changes that can help the man after 40 to maintain optimum prostate health.
Look at what you eat. 33% of all cancers, according to the US National Cancer Institute is related to what we eat.
As men begin to have urinary symptoms associated with prostate enlargement, it is important they look at alcohol consumption. More fluid in means more fluid out.
Exercise helps build muscle tone. Every man should exercise. Men over 40 should avoid high-impact exercise like jogging. It puts pressure on the knees. Cycling is bad news for the prostate. We recommend brisk walking.
When we sit, two-thirds of our weight rests on the pelvic bones. Men who sit longer are more prone to prostate symptoms.
Men should avoid tight underwear. It impacts circulation around the groin and heats it up a bit.
Avoid smoking. It affects blood vessels and impacts circulation around the groin.
Regular sex is good for the prostate.
*OKANLE SPECIAL PACK FOR PROSTRATE*. This pack contains all the necessary medication required to not just prevent prostrate enlargement, but also to treat it.
It also includes what will enable men to have quality sex with their partner, as discussed above, having quality sex can help reduce prostrate drastically.
The recommended product is OKANLE PRO-XY
* Help improve peak urinary flow rate and reduce patients’ need to wake at night in order to urinate.
* Treat the pain of lower urinary tract symptoms
* It lessens inflammation and swelling of the prostate gland
* Alleviate urinary frequency and urgency related to BPH
* Encourages the elimination of inflammatory wastes through urination
* Promotes prostate health, essential support for a healthy prostate
* Helps normal urinary and testicular function and normal urinary flow
* Provide superior antioxidant protection (oxidation is a major cause of aging)
For more information contact us.Leave a reply