IF YOU NOTICE PERSISTENT FOAMY URINE ALONG WITH SYMPTOMS LIKE FREQUENT URINATION ANY OTHER CONCERNING SYMPTOMS, IT IS IMPORTANT TO SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION PROMPTLY.
FOAMY URINE can be caused by several factors, ranging from harmless to potentially serious conditions. Here are a few possible reasons:
1. Dehydration: When you are dehydrated,
2. Rapid urine flow: If you urinate forcefully and quickly, it can cause air to mix with urine, resulting in foam.
3. Proteinuria: Excess protein in the urine, known as proteinuria, can cause foamy urine. This may be an indication of a KIDNEY DAMAGE or A KIDNEY-RELATED CONDITION.
4. URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI): UTIs can lead to foamy urine, especially if there is an increased presence of protein or cells in the urine due to infection.
5. KIDNEY DISEASE: Glomerulonephritis or other kidney diseases can cause proteinuria and foamy urine.
6. DIABETES: Uncontrolled diabetes can damage the kidneys, leading to protein leakage and foamy urine.
7. CERTAIN MEDICATIONS: Some medications, such as certain diuretics or blood pressure medications, can cause foamy urine as a side effect.
Suppose you notice persistent foamy urine or have other accompanying symptoms like frequent urination, pain, or blood in the urine. In that case, it is important to consult a healthcare professional for a proper evaluation and diagnosis.
REMEMBER, OUR PRODUCTS WORK TOGETHER TO RECTIFY ANY UNDERLYING HEALTH ISSUES
Call us today on 09160000076, and 09160001887 for recommended products.